Are Affirmations for kids really important?
Yes, Affirmations are very important to gain self-confidence. Positive affirmations bring a drastic change in children. Their mindset starts to develop in the right and positive direction. They believe in themselves and that they are capable of doing what they think no matter how negatively society bashes them.
How to make your child positive?
First of all, be an example for them by being positive. They will look after you and will follow your lead. So, improve your actions first. Other than that you can ask them to practice meditation and while doing it pray for everyone’s safety and well-being. Teach them to acknowledge and appreciate the little things that someone does for them. Teach them to help others by volunteering. Teach them to be thankful in every situation while striving for before the future.
Affirmations for Kids
Affirmations should I say to my children?
- Tell them you love them, express your love verbally as well.
- I am so proud of you my love. Appreciate them when they achieve something.
- Be sorry, if you have done something wrong. There is no shame in being apologetic.
- You can cry, it’s okay to Cry. Don’t bash them by telling them that good kids don’t cry or boys are tough they don’t cry.
- I am here with you. I am hearing from you. Be there with them when they need you and also let them know as well, that they can tell you anything.
- It’s okay. I know it was a mistake. Tell them that it’s ok to make mistakes. You can improve yourself for the future but cannot change what’s already done.
The most encouraging and powerful affirmations for kids are given below:
- I am enough for myself
- No one can make me better but me myself
- I am getting better by each passing day
- I am a wonderful person
- I know that every problem comes with a solution
- I am a leader today
- It’s fine to make mistakes, human beings do make mistakes
- I am growing and learning from the challenges I face in life
- I am the best just the way I am
- I learn and grow by embracing my mistakes and faults.
- Today is a beautiful day
- I am a confident and brave person
- My happiness depends upon me
- I am surrounded by the people who show respect and love to me
- I am firm about my beliefs and stand strong for them
- I am confident about my goals and believe in my dreams
- It’s totally fine to accept that you don’t know everything
- I am going to be a positive thinker from today
- I am strong I can face anything
- I am strong enough to make my thoughts into reality
- I make my own choices, I am capable of this.
- I will perform better than the last time
- I am thankful for the things I have now
- I am full of abilities, I can do so much out of my power.
- I believe that everything will be fine.
- I have a firm belief in myself
- I am so much proud of myself today
- I am deserving of all the happiness I want
- I can make my choices all by myself
- I am all deserving to be loved
- I am capable of making to the difference
- I decide to be confident today
- I am myself in charge of the choices I make and of my life
- I believe in myself and possess all the power that is needed to make your dreams come true
- I know I am capable and I believe in myself
- I will wait for the good things to come towards me.
- I matter
- I am not afraid to get out of my comfort zone as it gives me confidence and power
- I believe that my good thoughts will reflect on positive feelings
- I can and will overcome all my fears
- I am sharp and always ready to learn
- Each day is a new day, a new and beautifully fresh start
- I will always get back up no matter how many times I fall back
- I am complete
- There is no good competition for anyone but yourself.
- I am capable of doing everything
- I will perform my level best
- I am ready to be what I always strive for
- I am what I am just because of me so I own it
- What an amazing day
- It’s fine and acceptable to make mistakes. All you have to do is to admit it and improve yourself
- I make the best and right choices
- I am and will always be surrounded by positive people
- I am who I am is just because of the decisions I made it my life
- I am powerful, strong and determined
- Today fees like my day
- I am full of peace and inner sunshine
- I have got the strength that a person needs
- I can do it, doesn’t matter how difficult it is
- I am going to live in the moment
- I believe in the positive mindset and I practice this as well
- Nothing is impossible
- I emit positive energy
- Amazing and wonderful things will come to me
- I can be calm, can take deep breaths
- I feel tougher and stronger with every step that I take in my life
- I am me and that is my power
- I am going to get all the good things because I deserve them
- My success is not far away. Just a little more wait
- I am allowed by myself to make mistakes
- So thankful for this new and beautiful day
- I try the perform my best each passing day
- I am going to shove
- I got this
- One by one step is my mantra
- I am satisfied with my own pace
- I am all ready to make choices and ready to make choices
- Today is my day, I will shine brighter
- This too shall pass. I will pass through this
- I make choices and I chose to make my day amazing
- I know how to control my emotions
- There are several possibilities just look at the right direction
- I am fine, calm and try to be peaceful
- I am improving myself with each passing day
- I am all ready to face the success
- I am perfect and beautiful inside out
- All is fine
- I matter, my voice matter, and life matters
- I accept who I am just the way I am
- I am focused on my successful future
- Thinking positive is my own choice.
- My happiness depends upon me
- Today I will learn something new
- I believe in the decisions I made
- It’s in my and I can bring about change in life’
- I am firm and so strong
- I make my own attitude
- Hey! You are important
- I am going to be the best of myself
- Today I am affirmed to spread love and happiness
- I will let go off what hurts me and make my life a better place
- I am ready to face the challenges of the day
- I believe in smart work. Put your hard work in your smart work
- I will avoid negativity around me
- I will not let the negative thought to have a place in my mind
- The spent money will come back to me multiplied
- I will be there for the ones who need me
- I will practice justice and be fair
- I will be honest today
- I am confident and I can do this
- What makes a good leader- Leadership
- How to starve yourself- Does it worth doing
- Acid reflux diet- A complete guide
Negative Affirmations for kids:
Negative Affirmations play a very disturbing role in the development of a child’s personality. First let’s have a look at them, what they should like.
- I lack self-confidence
- I am worth nothing
- No one likes you
- No one loves you
- I am a looser
- I cannot do it
- I am weak
- I am going to ruin it
- I always make mistakes
- I am no one’s favorite
- I know nothing
- I am just an ordinary kid
- My friends are better as compared to me
- My parents love my siblings more
- I am unwanted
These are the affirmations that kids have when they are upset about something or feel less of themselves.
Parents must pay attention to what their kids think about and parents should be aware of the child’s feelings and behavior.
Kids need to be taken care of with love and affection. They are fragile or you can say that this age of them is fragile where a little negligence can destroy the whole personality of a child.
So, parents need to be very careful while dealing with their children. They must know how to deal with kids, what words to choose while talking to them, and even while talking to each other. In which tone the parents talk to each other, how they treat each other. This has a very deep connection with how the personality of a child is going to be.
Recommended Books For Parents
Parents must read the following books to understand the child’s personality and how to deal with it.
- “No Bad Kids: Toddler Discipline Without Shame” by Janet Lansbury
- “The conscious parent” by Dr. Shefali Tsabary
- “Boundaries with Kids” by Dr. Henry Cloud
- “The Nourishing Traditions, Books of Baby & child” by Sally Fallon Morell
- “Parenting the Strong-willed Child” by Rex Forehand
Positive Affirmations for kids are very vital and motivating for them. Parents teach their kids these Affirmations. We have listed a great number of affirmations for the kids to learn and act upon. One for daily would perfectly work.
Let us know which Affirmation worked the best for you.