When you are in love. The first thing you want to do is to let the other person know about your feelings. To know if you both feel the same way or not. Now the question that you need to consider before admitting your love to the one is “when to say I love you”. This part is very important because this will decide your fate. If you said I love you too soon, it would be considered too early and without thinking and also if you will be so late in saying so, it is also not a good sign.
- 1 8 Things To Consider “When To Say I Love You”
- 1.1 1 ) When You Are Looking Forward To Saying It For A Long Time
- 1.2 2) When You Both Refer as ‘We’
- 1.3 3) When You Think This Is The Right Time
- 1.4 4) The number of “Dates” Are More Than “Two”
- 1.5 5) When You Discussed Your Future Plans With Them
- 1.6 6) When You think you Are Going To Burst If You Don’t Say It Now
- 1.7 You May Like To Read
- 1.8 7) When You Both Introduced Each Other To Your Families
- 1.9 8) When You Both Have A Trust Factor
8 Things To Consider “When To Say I Love You”
All you have to know is the right time to say I love you because this is something you can never want to go wrong. The feelings attached to saying these three words are pure and special. Everyone wants to make this moment just perfect. So, today we will discuss “when to say I love you”
1 ) When You Are Looking Forward To Saying It For A Long Time
Yes. When you have waited for a good long time for admitting your love to your lover. It doesn’t mean that you have waited for years but when you think now you are certain about your feelings and know this is the one and only. Even if you have waited for years to say this, still look for the right time and right way to say it.
How To Say It?
You can arrange a dinner for your lover where there is their favorite food, the décor is romantic. You can say it directly as I love you. Or you can say it through some poetry or anything you find romantic.
2) When You Both Refer as ‘We’
When you are at that point in the relationship where; you talk about you both you refer as “we” and you are both aware of what you exactly meant. Some examples of “WE” could be: “we will come soon to visit you” or “don’t worry, we will take care of your baby cat.” So, when you both are ready to accept proudly, then this is the time to say I love you. Because this shows your partner also has no issue with being called as we. You both are ready to move ahead in the relationship so better take an initiative.
3) When You Think This Is The Right Time
When you think this is the right time. When you think if you won’t say it now, it would be too late then. Or when you know you are ready and now your partner is also expecting it from you, as he/she is too shy to say it first, then say it.
How to know your partner is expecting “I love you” from you?
- They are hinting they like you and want to spend their life with you.
- They are spending more and more time with you.
- Your partner calls you at night just to say good night. Or send you the text take care good night, every night.
- They hug you more often.
- They hold your hand more often.
- There is a big smile on their face when they see you.
If any of these signs are visible then know that it is time to admit that you love them.
4) The number of “Dates” Are More Than “Two”
It is very important to know how many dates you should say I love you. Some people are stupid enough to say I love you on their first date and freak out the other person. Always remember if you are dating the person you already know i.e. they are your relatives, family friends, you are classmates, or colleagues. Then it is fine to confess your love on your official second or third date. But remember, only do it on the second date when you have the hint that another person is having the same feelings for you or at least he/she likes you a lot.
If you are meeting this person for the first time, i.e. you went on a blind date, your friend set you up, or he/she is your friend’s friend and you both have had a “hello, hi” scene before. Then in these cases never say I love you on the first two dates. Even the third date is not the right option. You need to build a strong understanding with each other and should know each other quite well, then take such a step. Again you have to look into all the factors before confessing your love because you won’t like it if your other half freaks out or run away.
5) When You Discussed Your Future Plans With Them
Unless or until you both have shared all about your goals, your life’s purpose, your likes, and dislikes, you’re planning regarding the future, and how you want to see it. Never take the next step of saying I love you. You must have a clear understanding of what you both want from the future.
If you think you both want the same things in the future, or you can see that your partner isn’t having any firm future goal that you think of as a threat to your relationship. Then go for it. Say out the three words. If you think you both are having different life goals and perceive life differently then not only hold on to those three words but also hold on to your feelings as well. It’s never the right decision to enter into someone’s life knowing that you both want different things in life and also knowing that molding or leaving those dreams behind is not the option for both of you. It is better to part ways before jumping into a serious relationship.
6) When You think you Are Going To Burst If You Don’t Say It Now
There comes a time in life when you are helpless before your own feelings, at that time it would be very difficult to stop you from admitting your feelings.
Even if I will ask you to stop, you won’t. So, in this condition just remember and make sure of these things.
- As you know you are going to say I love you in any way, even if it wasn’t out of emotions and feelings.
- You want to confess your feelings to them regardless of what the reaction will be.
- You will not step back or feel guilty about this afterward.
If you are sure about these three points then go for it. And best of luck.
You May Like To Read
- What does love feel like? 12 Signs Of Love
- 14 Third Date Ideas – #4 Is Too Hot To Handle
- 32 Funny Ways To Say I love you To Your Loved Ones
- 13 Undeniable Signs That He Likes You
- 20 Memorable Second Date Ideas
- Does She Like Me? 10+ SureFire Signs
7) When You Both Introduced Each Other To Your Families
When you both introduced each other to your families, not necessarily in a formal way but can randomly as well. You both met each other’s parents or siblings. They know about both of you as a couple. When a person introduces you to their family it means that he/she is ready for something serious. Otherwise, one would never make such an act but remember if you are an old friend that is familiar with your partner’s family then this is another case. In this scenario, you would look for more hints from your partner. Only meeting your partner’s parents won’t work. Maybe they are having you over just as a friend. So be conscious and attentive.
8) When You Both Have A Trust Factor
Trust is very important in any relationship and if trust is missing, nothing can bind your relationship for you. So first, try to develop a trust factor in the relationship. Also, look for the other elements like
- You both care for each other
- You both are there for each other in times of sadness or emotional breakdown.
- As You both are good friends.
- He/she makes you happy whenever he is around.
- He/she be on your side whenever you need them.
If your heart says that he/she is the one and you can trust him with your happiness, loyalty, and companionship, then go for it. Admit your love to them and say those magical words. That is. “I love you”.
Love is such a powerful and beautiful emotion. It must be expressed at the right time and in the right way. If you love someone and don’t know when to say out. Read this article and get ideas. If you have other ideas as well, do share them with us. We will share those ideas with your name. Share love and happiness as this is something that our relationships lack at times.